It’s best to know everything about tooth decay. This is because tooth decay is a serious and dangerous dental problem that can severely affect your smile and oral health. The more you know about tooth decay, the better chance you have of preventing it as much as possible and treating it immediately. So, our dentist, Dr. Aaron Pitts, encourages you to test your tooth decay knowledge by taking the following tooth decay quiz. We hope you learn something new!
1. Tooth decay is caused by:
D. All of the above
2. Tooth decay can be prevented by:
A. Brushing twice a day
B. Flossing once a day
C. Attending your dental checkups
D. Eating tooth-healthy foods and drinks
E. All of the above
3. True or False: Tooth decay can be treated with a variety of different treatments, like dental fillings, dental crowns, root canal treatment and tooth extraction.
4. True or False: Tooth decay cannot spread or worsen.
5. True or False: Tooth decay can be reversed.
5. A (But only the very early stages)
For more information and details about tooth decay in Pine Valley, California, please contact Aaron B. Pitts, DMD when you have the chance. All you need to do is dial 619-377-3006 and our dental team will be thrilled to give you the answers and information you need. We look forward to your phone call!